WRAG Radio Raggedy

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Smith Connection -- "Under My Wings," "(I've Been A Winner, I've Been A Loser) I've Been In Love"

!
The Smith Connection has had only one album released, but that is in my opinion a priceless piece of perfection. Under My Wings (1972, Music Merchant) is through and through 70's. Incredible vocals, beautiful melodious arrangements -- right after my heart.
This St.Louis based group has been compared to The Delfonics (Funk My Soul), a statement I fully attest to.




Under My Wings


(I've Been A Winner, I've Been A Loser) I've Been In Love

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read the post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Raggedy said...

Thank you very much for your comment. I really would like to introduce these extremely talented artists to a wider audience. Their work deserves so much more respect and recognition than they've got so far.

Anonymous said...

This phrase is simply matchless ;)

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such stories. I like to read blogs like that. BTW add more pics :)

Raggedy said...

I won't stop posting about such neglected artists. Thanks for your interest in my blog. You've made my day ...

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.