WRAG Radio Raggedy

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sugar Minott -- "Give A Hand", Hot Tops "Give It To Him"



Need a mood mender? I definitely do after one of those frustrating shopping trips. The new fashion has absolutely nothing exciting to offer. Blah styles, uninspired designs -- looks like I have to safe my money (again) for more attractive collections ... Life is hard.

On my way home, on the other hand, the weather was beautiful enough to drive with the sunroof open. Barry White, Johnnie Taylor, Jimmy Cliff, Barbara Lewis and a few other greats were keeping me company ... Life is good.
And just when I was looking for something to post, Sugar popped up with this tune:

Sugar Minott, "Give A Hand"


And since this song played right after "Give A Hand," an I like it too, I just post this one too. Life is really good!

Hot Tops, "Give It To Him"


No comments: