WRAG Radio Raggedy

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Soultaker's Treasure Chest 8-23-2014





Posted by Soultaker

With all the things that are going crazy in the world we live in, along with some issues I've been going through of late, we need something to help take our minds off of the negative things.  For me the medicine that always works is playing some records.  In this case some good soul music for the soul.  I hope this set helps with dealing with anything you may be going through in your life.  If things are well, then it will be some good music to relax to.

1. Intro
2.  Am I Grooving You - Freddie Scott - Shout
3.  I Guess That Don't Make Me A Loser - Brothers Of Soul - Boo
4.  I've Come To Save You - 100 Proof Aged In Soul - Hot Wax
5.  Two Lovers History - Mary Wells - Jubilee
6.  Help Me Love - Tommy Tate - Koko
7.  (Never Underestimate) The Power Of A Woman - Tony Mason - RCA Victor
8.  Ask The Girl Who Knows - Sherry Pie - Match
9.  I Feel A Chill - Ted Taylor - Ronn Records
10.  Baby I Need You - The Fantastic Johnny C - Phil-La of Soul
11.  Let Your Love Fade Away - Gene Williams - Forte/Numero
12.  I Want To Get Back - Woman - Shock
13.  Who's That Lady - Isley Brothers - United Artist/Fryers Records


1 comment:

Raggedy said...

Great set! Again.
And I fully agree about the world acting quite crazy at the moment.
But I think there's still more good than bad going on. It's just that we only hear/read about the negative incidents.
Thanks for your contribution, Soultaker.