WRAG Radio Raggedy

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Most beautiful Love Song Ever ...

I am approaching my 200th blog in a few more days. And since I would love to celebrate this milestone, I would like for you to send me some of your favorite love songs.
Just sent your "most beautiful love song" to btexpress944@gmail.com and add a few words to introduce yourself. Or, you may also link to a YouTube clip of the song you love most. It would also be nice to hear a little love story about the song of your choice.

I can't decide what love song I consider to be the most beautiful ever. There's When A Man Loves A Woman, Unchained Melody, Always And Forever, If You Don't Know Me By Now, Sunshine ... One Thing is for sure, though. I love For Your Precious Love sung by Jerry Butler. And of course David Ruffin's Just Let Me Hold You For A Night.
What's your "most beautiful" love song?



No comments: