WRAG Radio Raggedy

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Getting Ready For The Party!






Dancing Into 2010


Who's making Love -- Johnnie Taylor
Vietnam -- Desmond Dekker
Funk It Up -- Miami
Get On Up -- Tyrone Davis
Boogie On Reggae Woman -- Stevie Wonder
The Hustle --  Van McCoy
Live It Up -- Isley Brothers
Pick Up The Pieces -- Average White Band
You're The Song I Always Wanted To Sing -- Timmy Thomas
You Can Get It If You Really Want -- Jimmy Cliff
Don't Take Away The Music -- Tavares
Rock Steady -- Aretha Franklin
Best O My Love -- Emotions

***
Any Suggestions?


3 comments:

Darcy said...

I don't know where to start.

"Mrs Darce" and I will be shaking a tail feather (or something) at friends on NYE. It will be disco all the way I suspect as Tina (one half of the friends) still can't get enough of it and has all the compilation CDs. That's all fine and dandy except there will be nothing obscure.

Darcy said...

Thanks for sharing the Jimmy Briscoe track too.

Raggedy said...

((Darcy)) I think you should forget about your "obsession" with digging after obscure and hidden gems when you party with regular people *smiles* Even Grizzled Skippers take a break ever so often.
I hope you and your wife as well as the friends will have lots of fun.
We're meeting with friends downtown San Antonio at the Tower of the Americas from where will watch the fireworks.