WRAG Radio Raggedy

Friday, February 14, 2014

Blue Magic -- "Love Has Found Its Way To Me"


Happy Valentine's Day to all

Just the other day, hubby and I watched a German TV drama, and one of the lines instantaneously  hit me as the truest words I've heard in a very long time.
"Love me when I least deserve it, because that is when I most need it." They were a teacher's words to a troubled student. The teacher wanted to signal the boy that she understood that his actions were a cry for love.
And although love will not and cannot heal all, it is capable of healing a lot of wounds.


One more thing: even if you are not into the Valentine's hype, it doesn't hurt to wish people a happy Valentine's day.


"Love Has Found Its Way To Me," Blue Magic, The Magic Of The Blue, (ATCO 1974)




No comments: