Posted by Soultaker
This past month has been draining for me. My girlfriend had to have her bladder removed because of a growth that turned out to be cancer. Even her Doctor was surprised because it is something that people who are older would get. The good news is it was caught in time and chemo won't be necessary. What she got now is something called a neo-bladder. They took a part of her large intestine and was able to make a new bladder out of it. It's just a long recovery process, which is fine as long as the cancer did not spread.
For the first time in awhile, I was able to sit down and listen to some music this past weekend. Usually music would cure any stress I may be going through, but I didn't even have the urge to play anything. With the worst of it being over, I'm more relaxed now and finally getting some sleep.
I put this together over the weekend. Hope you enjoy.
1. Cold Feet - Albert King - Atlantic
2. In The Pocket - The Kingpins - Atco
3. Love Is A Five Letter Word - James Phelps - Argo Records
4. What Am I Gonna Do With Myself - Al Green - Hi Records
5. Move Over - Soul Children - Stax Records
6. I've Been Searchin' - Tony Fox - Tri_Spin Records
7. You Gave Me Soul - Andrea Davis(Minnie Rippleton) - Chess
8. Good To The Last Drop - Leroy Randolph - Spring Records
9. Love Explosion -Troy Keyes - ABC Records
10. Baby Let Me Get Close To You - Baby Washington & Don Gardner - Master Five
11. Till I Get It Right - Bettye Swann - Atlantic
12. A Little Understanding - The Dells - Cadet