WRAG Radio Raggedy

Friday, November 13, 2015

In Memory of the Victims of the Paris Terror Attack on Nov. 13, 2015



Never would I have imagined I would post the Marseillaise today. I was quite happy today -- out shopping and actually finding what I've been looking for. But how fast happiness can be wiped out, I realized when I sat down at home with a cup of coffee and checked the news.

What an unbelievably barbaric act these uncivilized murderers committed in Paris! I hope and I pray that there will be no mercy shown to anyone involved in committing this atrocious massacre.

My sincere sympathy goes out to the families of the victims, and I hope that all who have been injured will fully recover.

If the French people still believe in the Marseillaise, the terrorists will face some ferocious consequences.


No comments: