WRAG Radio Raggedy

Monday, February 14, 2011

V-Day 2011 Songs



I'm not a Valentine's Day afficionado. In my opinion it is a superfluous and hyped-up, somewhat artificial and mostly commercial affair ... But I am all for love and heart and feeling -- and all of it to last forever (if possible.)
For all those who love Valentine's Day and think it deserves Raggedy's special attention, here we go with a list of songs to add some more love to the day (hopefully). 

Playlist

My Love Is True -- The Temptations
Wrapped Up In Your Warm and Tender Love -- Tyrone Davis
Oh My Love, Sweet Love -- Hill Sisters
Baby, Baby, Baby -- Percy Sledge
So Deep In Love -- Eddie Giles
No Stronger Love -- Floaters
I Will Love You Always -- Stylistics
Without Your Love I'll Be Nothing -- Lavorn Smith
Love Is Magic -- Greg Perry





No comments: