WRAG Radio Raggedy

Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Exportations -- "Fell In Love Too Late"


Life is full of surprises. To me such a surprise came in the form of a 70's group I don't remember having ever heard of ... Don't know why. Today's pick is one of the rare finds that make my heart jump. In this recording everything is right: the vocals, the music, the lyrics. Actually, the vocals are of a stunning beauty, I'd say ... Perfect harmonizing. Just listen yourself.


The track is from the Meet The Exportations album (United Artists, 1978). The album seems to be hard to find.

The Exportations were: Anthony (Amp) Pilgrim*, Bernard (Bee) Gibson*, Lucian (Sonny) Thomas*, Arthur (Rick) Gibson*, Willie (Crick) Gibson
I am wondering whether Bernard Gibson could be the former member of Dennis Edwards' Temptation Review. If anyone knows, I'd love to hear from you. 

No comments: