WRAG Radio Raggedy

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Jerry Butler and Debrah Henley – "Don’t Be Like An Island"

I admit I have been too busy doing other things lately and have neglected the blog. On the other hand, there are so many other interests I pursue -- writing, for example. At the moment I am editing a few short stories that have been lurking in the dark, waiting to be finished.

So little time, so much to do.

One thing, however, is for sure. I will not be like an island and shut all the beauty that surrounds me out of my life ... I'll soak everything in that makes life worth living.

Today's pick is just right for the time of the year when we usually reflect on what we have done with the past 365 days of our lives. I must say, I feel like I have spent them well by keeping close to the people that matter most to me. 




No comments: