WRAG Radio Raggedy

Saturday, December 28, 2019

AL Green -- "Sha La La (Make Me Happy)" Johnie Taylor -- "A Fool Like Me"

Today was one of those grey and gloomy Texan winter days, so I thought it was a good idea to at least leave the house for a few hours. Go shopping or so... However, that turned out to be even more depressing than the weather.

I try hard to adapt to new styles, but something's wrong with fashion ...

Back in the car, I told myself I Should have stayed home listening to some sunshiny, heart warming tunes. The song that played first, though, wasn't really uplifting -- but one of my favorites anyway. J. T's "A Fool Like Me" is more suited for an afternoon of introspection than putting some pep back in your step.




Alas, it still put me in a better mood than what I had seen in the store.

And just when I had finished that thought, Al Green's "Sha La La" came up on my playlist. This is the music that makes the grey skies go away and even makes a stop and go ride home feel great.





No comments: