WRAG Radio Raggedy

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Get On Up -- WRAG Radio Raggedy

I spent a few -- well actually a lot of -- hours in my closet trying on my favorite spring time outfits. And what a disaster that was. Everything had shrunken to a size that I had never ever worn. Those parasitic calories must have eaten inches off all the waistbands ... Unbelievable! 

So I dug out my old exercise playlists from a time before COVID to shrink myself to the reduced size of my clothes ...  

Since I am 100 percent sure, I am not the only person with that problem, I thought I'd share my favorite exercise playlist with you all.

Just keep dancing and moving to the music, eat a little less -- and you'll lose a few pounds. Show those calories who's the boss in your closet! 




Playlist

Intro

00:18 Sweet Soul Music -- Arthur Conley
02:33 Every Time I Turn Around (Back In Love) -- L.T.D. 
07:03 Party Time Man --The Futures
10:42 Baby Come Back --The Equals
13:18 Don't You Believe Him -- Ivory Joe Hunter
15:39 Get On Up-- Tyrone Davis
19:23 Build Me Up --The Foundations
22:15 Stand By Me -- Johnny Adams 
28:50 No More Heartaches -- The Beltones

Outro

            

No comments: