WRAG Radio Raggedy

Thursday, March 24, 2022

How About Some Deepies?

I just can't help it. But I'm always searching for a good deep or two. 

As I've mentioned before, I'm trying to restore some old posts that have gone silent because of the threats by copyright watchers. These people don't know what they're doing, in my opinion. Most of our old-school blogs don't post music to make money of it; we mostly post forgotten songs or hidden gems for the sake of resurrecting them, so to speak.

Well, here are two Deep Soul songs that definitely need to be bought back. 

Sho Nuff  You Can by Obrey Wilson and Everybody Makes A Mistake Sometimes by Roy Arlington

Read everything about these way too under appreciated singers @ Sir Shambling and here
Wilson's voice and style remind me a bit of Joe Tex. What do you all think?

 

If this song doesn't touch you, you are probably a robot *wink 

 

 

No comments: