WRAG Radio Raggedy

Friday, March 18, 2022

Louis Price live at the TMM Gala 2019

I am probably not the only one who's looking to find relief from all the horror that surrounds us. The easiest way for me to find a peaceful corner to hide in is -- you guessed it -- music that creates images of better days. 

So, I was digging around for some proof that "back then" was really, truly, honestly better than what is going on nowadays. And low and behold, I ended up watching The Tempts. When I came across Louis Price's take on "A Song For You," I was wondering what he may be doing nowadays. Can you believe it, he is still doing his thing. And he's doing it with class and style. 

 His voice has matured -- I mean this appearance is from 2019 -- so what could one expect. Some of the creaminess I loved so, so much is gone. Or rather, it is not that prominent any longer. Nevertheless, Louis Price still turns any song into a soulful experience. 

Me being a girl of the seventies, I have to comment on the appearance of Louis. Simply amazing! Those 50's really produced some outstanding quality ... *smiles 

 This is a gem of a video. I hope you all have as much fun watching it as I did. Let's forget for a moment all that  is wrong with the world!


   


 And here is the unforgettable rendition of "A Song For You." Not exactlyc the best video quality. But who needs to see a song? Right?

 

No comments: